Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Texass

This place hates people not from here. Only the wilte folk do. I have met a lot of nice people here, but there is that element that i see that hates me. It's weird. Most of towns surrounding dallas are passing laws against immigrants from renting. What the f' is that? what are the protecting?
They are also against expanding what little mass transit they have because they fear that is how crime will spread. Thief- "Yeah, I took the dart to some poor white guys condo and found this computer". copper-"seems logical that the train was your getaway choice."

I also saw a cop pull somebody over for honking their damn car. They made them get out and they patted them down. the cop kept asking vehemently why he was honking his horn.
it's because they drive like idiots here. there is no ettiquette on the road here. they don't move over and they don't pass on the left. i was with somebody and we were trying to merge on the highway and nobody gave a shit. the driver passed it off as oh well....meanwhile my middle finger was pointed everywhere.

I so need some time in New Hampshire soon! What happened to the old Hampshire?

No comments: