Friday, March 30, 2007

Languagesssssss

We has been geetin' done gets some really big storms here latley...All texas like and shit....dey's tells me it all be naturole this time o year...liked i knowed dat...me actin' all cool...i's been round twisters and all, but never one dey call a texas twista'...same thang different state...uh, uh dey shout...ain't no 'ting likes a texas twista'...twang thang i says...whadeve's i says...dey's likes donts goes smokes nows...i'ms likes shit people's leaves me's alone...i doe gits to gets me to me place, 'cause dat's der'es gots me ass stayin's...i gits cab...i git back...

Seriuosly...This is the shit use of our language I have to deal with....Them being Texan and all do not get it....I am not saying that I be no saint to the cause...'cmon

2 comments:

Michael K said...

Isn't you sposed a be megin wit da fewed? Fok gat tah bu fed. G'Mon na! Iz dym da it.

edP said...

Brilliant! I can't wait for the next Santi rant.