Wednesday, December 06, 2006

...Or, Maybe

I don't live that close to Wrigley, but close enough for the traffic problems on Irving. One morning this past summer I almost got myself ran over by the only person in the world I absolutely hate. The self adorned mascot of the Cubs.
Ronnie F'ing Woo Woo. What the fuck?
I turn the corner to head to Walgreens with my girl and there he is barreling down on a north Kedzie sidewalk on some little girl's stolen bike. The Cubs were in a middle of a 12 game road trip and he was still dressed up at 9am on a Sunday!
What a loser. Even ask Craig or Stevie about the guy the year before.
We were at a book sighning together (1945 Cubs) with the girls and Ronnie woo-"cu-oh-goddam-man-hair-in-my-throat"-woo is there. He was dancing with all the old ladies with his mitt on their back! That piece "o" shite...and then he tried coming up and talking to our girls and dance with them. Man, he got a nice elbow from Craig and I.

I hate that guy

santipissed

1 comment:

edP said...

I wish I was there to hear you say: "It's go time Woo Woo!"